Proctor & Gamble Co. brands are some of the most popular in the world and I always stock up when I can maximize my savings on my favorite items. King Soopers advertised this week for the store’s “Buy 5, Save $5” promotion. I was so excited to see that the brands I love were included in the promo.
Today, I saved a lot of money off the retail price using two paper coupons, two digital coupons, store card savings and three Checkout 51 ebates.
Below is my store transaction breakdown with coupon savings, store card savings and final price paid.
- Gain flings! (Original retail: $5.99 – $3 digital coupon – $1 promo = $1.99)
- Gillette shave gel (Original retail: $2.79 – $2 digital coupon – $1 promo – 30 cents card savings= + 51 cents (also known as a “moneymaker” to couponers)
- Gillette Venus Spa disposable razors (Original retail: $8.99 – $3 paper coupon – $2 card savings – $1 promo = $2.99)
- Pantene conditioner (Original retail: $3.99 – $2 paper coupon – $1 promo = 99 cents)
- Pantene shampoo with free bonus hairspray (Original retail: $3.99 – $2 paper coupon – $1 promo = 99 cents)
My total retail price was $6.45; add $1.41 tax and I paid just $7.86, a savings of 74% before tax.
There were three offers on the Checkout 51 ebates app for $2 Gillette Venus disposable razors, $1 Pantene conditioner and $1 Pantene shampoo for a total of $4 (limit one for all).
The total retail value for all five of my items is $25.75. My total at the store was $6.45 before tax and I redeemed the ebates for $4.
After all my savings and ebates, I paid just $2.45, a savings of 95% off retail before tax!